Blunder by Gujarat board- Withdraws GSEB 11th Science Result 2015 due to Technical Errors
Gujarat board is in error-prone conditions. A major technical goof-up found yesterday and the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has withdrew the 11th 1st semester results of science stream. Around 1.42 lakh students had appeared for the 1st semester examinations and the results were released on the board’s website at around 12 noon on 30th December 2015.
However, In a few minutes, thousands of students were shocked to see that they had received very low marks in Sanskrit. As the goof-up potentially affected around 57,000 students who had appeared for Sanskrit paper, the results were withdrawn immediately by GSEB.
Details on Gujarat board 11th result withdrawn & check new result date:
Thousands of schools in Gujarat affiliated with GSEB board and lakh of students are studying there.
- V R Gosai, deputy director (exams), GSHSEB, said, “It seems that wrong answer keys were fed into the system. Due to this, there was an abrupt variation in marks.
- We have withdrawn the results after it came to our attention.
- Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama said, “we will rectify the problem and declare the results soon, may be tomorrow,”
- Gseb will hold an internal inquiry will be conducted to fix the responsibility.
“GSEB new results date will be announced as soon as possible. We will also conduct an inquiry to find out how it happened and who was responsible”. The GSEB results will be available at official website gseb. org.
Note: Must take print out of your Gseb 11th Result 2015 for the future use.
Keep Visiting Results360.in for all Education updates.
Subscribe via Email or Follow on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
- PMST exam results 2021- Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Results 2021 Declared - April 9, 2021
- Esuvidha.info RTU Btech Main & Back Result 2021- Rtu 2nd, 4th, 6th & 8th sem Results 2021 - March 24, 2021
- Jkbose 10th Results 2020 Name Wise- J&K Board Class 10th/ secondary 2020 Annual Kashmir division Results 2020 Announced - February 26, 2021