AIPGMEE 2016 Exam date & Notification – registration form available at AIPGMEE 2016 official website
NBE every year conducts a medical entrance exam for the Post graduate course. This exam is known as an AIPGMEE. This year this exam is scheduled to be held in the month of December 2015 for 2016 batch. All students who have MBBS degree they can apply for this process. AIPGMEE 2016 syllabus is also available at AIPGMEE 2016 official website.
The candidates must have M.B.B.S degree from a recognized university or institute.
Candidates have to pay 2,750 INR for the AIPGMEE 2016 registration process. You can pay fee using your debit or credit card.
AIPGMEE 2016 exam pattern:
The test will consist of 300 multiple choice questions.
AIPGMEE 2016 Important dates & Notification:
Last date to apply: October 22
Date of AIPGMEE: December 2 to December 8
Declaration of Results: January 15
How to apply for AIPGMEE 2016 Nbe:
- Visit AIPGMEE 2016 official website (nbe.gov.in).
- Than select the Registration section for AIPGMEE registration forms.
- Than Select “Begin my Registration” and follow the instruction.
- Fill all the fields carefully.
Note: – Must take print out of your registration form for future use.
Keep visit Results360 for all the AIPGMEE 2016 Notifications & notice. You can also subscribe with us via email for AIPGMEE 2016 Notice.
Best of Luck for your AIPGMEE 2016 Preparation.
- University of Calcutta Ba, Bsc Results 2022- CU B.Com Part I, II, III (Hons/Gen) Results 2022 - April 18, 2022
- NTA UGC NET results 2021- Ugc Net June results 2021 name wise, NTA NET Cut-off - February 9, 2022
- JNTUK Kakinada Mba results- JNTUK MBA 4th Sem (R13,R09) Regular/Supply Results 2021 Declared - December 14, 2021