UGC NET December 2015 Application Form and Notification
UGC National Eligibility Test Exam date and Notification: –
UGC Net December 2015 exam date is declared. National Eligibility Test (NET) December 2015 to be conducted by the CBSE on December 27. UGC Net December online Application process is in Process students can apply online at official website of UGC Net till 1 November. Students can submit UGC NET December fee on or before 2 November using Challan.
Students who appeared in this test are trying to get a job in Indian Universities for the post of Assistant Professors. Every year so many students appeared in this examination. This exam held twice in a year in 83 different Subjects.
UGC NET December 2015 Syllabus and Paper pattern:
|Time Duration||Questions||Compulsory Questions|
|Paper I||75 Minutes||60||Any 50 (100 Marks)|
|Paper II||75 Minutes||50||All are Compulsory (100 Marks)|
|Paper III||90 Minutes||70||All are Compulsory (150 Marks)|
UGC Net December 2015 Eligibility Criteria: –
- The candidates Must have Master’s Degree from a recognize University or Institute.
- Candidate must have 55% Marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.
- The PHD Degree Holders also are eligible for UGC Net December 2015.
UGC Net December 2015 Application form: –
- Ugc Net December Application Form is available at official website.
- Last Date of fill application form is 2 November 2015.
UGC Net 2015 Important Links: –
UGC NET December 2015 Application Form ➡ CLICK HERE
UGC NET December 2015 Notification Pdf ➡ Information Bulletin_NET_December2015
Note: – fill your application form carefully on or before 1 November 2015.
Keep in touch with us for all UGC net December 2015 notification. You can also subscribe with us email.
- IIT Jee Mains Result 2023 – NTA Jee mains score 2023 Jan session, Jee cut off marks - March 9, 2023
- Bihar board 10th class time table 2023- Bseb matric/10th Admit Card 2023 Download - January 31, 2023
- Sambalpur University Results 2022- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2022 at suniv.ac.in - December 7, 2022