Telangana Teachers Recruitment 2015- 7974 Posts for Teacher & Telangana dsc notification
Commissioner and Director of School Education, Hyderabad, in collaboration with Telangana state government is going to recruit teachers in the Telangana State in South India. These TS Teacher vacancies are present in various schools in almost all districts in the state of Telangana. The Telangana Teacher Recruitment 2015 are important for the Graduates who want to join Education sector. The Education Department of Telangana recruit eligible and appropriate candidates for the Teachers posts in Telangana.
Candidates who are willing to work in the Telangana government schools can apply for this TG teacher Recruitment 2015 before the Last date to Apply. The Telangana teacher transfers 2015 are also in the process.
Selection Process of Telangana Teachers Recruitment 2015:
Age Limit: Applicant age should be between 18 to 44 years for general candidates and age relaxation would be applicable for all reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are aspire to become teacher must have passed graduation degree from any recognized board and applicants must have passed DSC which was conducted by the Telangana state government.
Selection Process: candidates would be selected according to the merit list which was prepared by the district head teacher recruitment committee.
How to Apply: All the interested and eligible candidates those can register the application at their district head offices for the TS posts of Teachers.
Distribution of Posts district-wise:
Rangareddy: 1408 posts
Adilabad: 1244 posts
Nizamabad: 480 posts
Karimnagar: 337 posts
Warangal: 314 posts
Medak: 1104 posts
Nalgonda: 362 posts
Khammam: 674 posts
Mahabubnagar: 1646 posts
Hyderabad: 414 posts
Steps for TS teachers jobs 2015 & Telangana DSC notification 2015:
2. Those who have passed graduation degree along with DSC can apply for these vacancies through online.
3. Application process is going to start very shortly and recruitment process take place according in the district employees committees.
4. Candidates have to register at the concerned districts as a unit and the recruitment process is going to complete on or before the last date.
For Govt. Jobs in Telangana state: Keep Visiting Results360.inSubscribe via email for the All exams details, Results and News.
- Sambalpur University Results 2023- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2023 at suniv.ac.in - September 22, 2023
- MJP Rohilkhand University PG Result 2023- MJPRU MA, MSc & MCom Odd sem exam Result 2023 - August 23, 2023
- NTA UGC NET results 2023- Ugc Net June results 2023 name wise, NTA NET Cut-off - July 27, 2023