Jammu and Kashmir police recruitment 2015 – J&K Police Constable Recruitment
The Jammu and Kashmir police department released some vacancies for Constable and executive police. Eligible candidate can apply online or offline. Candidates who want to apply for this job must be 10th pass from a recognize Board. Other information is given below.
Total posts: 4000
Name of the posts: –
Jammu and Kashmir constable.
Educational qualification: –
The candidate should be matric pass.
Age limit for J&K Police constable is b/w 18 to 28 year.
Selection process is based on written exam and physical test and there is also medical examination of candidates. Those students clears all these 3 rounds are eligible for the Personal interview.
Pay scale: –
Candidate can get 5000 to 20000
How to Apply for J&K Constable Recruitment 2015: –
- Application form can be found at all SSSP offices in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Payment will be made using demand draft (DD).
- Candidates have to pay 300 RS using DD payable at chief accounts officer PHQ
- Interested candidates can send their application along with all the original documents.
- Applicants of outside Jammu & Kashmir also can apply.
Note: – Last date of apply October 15.
- Must take a copy of your J&k police constable application form for the future use.
Keep Visit Results360 for the future use and also can also subscribe with us via email.
- University of Calcutta Ba, Bsc Results 2022- CU B.Com Part I, II, III (Hons/Gen) Results 2022 - April 18, 2022
- NTA UGC NET results 2021- Ugc Net June results 2021 name wise, NTA NET Cut-off - February 9, 2022
- JNTUK Kakinada Mba results- JNTUK MBA 4th Sem (R13,R09) Regular/Supply Results 2021 Declared - December 14, 2021