Rbse supplementary result 2015 – Rajasthan Board 12th Supply results
Rajasthan Board is also known as Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) is the main body of education in Rajasthan state. Every year Rajasthan Board conducts an examination for the 12th Class Supplementary Students. Just like every Year this year also lakhs of students appeared in the 12th Board Supplementary exam. And now they all are waiting for the RBSE 12th Board Supplementary result 2015.
Check RBSE 12th Supplementary Result 2015 ➡ CLICK HERE
A total 85.573 students appeared this year in 12th supplementary Exam. The exam will conducted in so many different centers in Rajasthan. In Rajasthan supplementary examination is the Second chance for the students to clear 12th class in the same year and all students who fail in one or two subjects they could appear for this examination. So this year a very big number of students appeared in the examination. now they all are waiting for the rbse Ajmer Supplementary Result 2015 so here is good news for all of them now they can check their RBSE 12th Supplementary result 2015 at official website of BSER.
How to check your Rajasthan Board 12th Supplementary Result 2015
- Firstly Visit official website of Rajasthan Board.
- Than select the Desired Result from Result section and fill all the Information carefully.
- After that you can easily get your BSER 12th Supply result 2015 .
- Students also can check name wise RBSE 12th Board Supplementary Results 2015 here
Note: – Must Download or Save your RBSE Supplementary Result 2015 for the future use.
Keep Visit Results360 for all the update on RBSE Supplementary Result 2015 You can also subscribe with us via email.
- JNTUK Kakinada Mba results- JNTUK MBA 4th Sem (R13,R09) Regular/Supply Results 2021 Declared - August 3, 2021
- Dibrugarh University TDC Results 2021 by name- Dibrugarh University Ba, Bsc and Bcom Results 2021 - July 9, 2021
- Sambalpur University Results 2021- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2021 at suniv.ac.in - June 9, 2021