Off-Campus Centers Need To Shut Down – Said Smriti Irani
Off-Campus Centers Need To Shut Down – Said Smriti Irani: –
Some institutions in India have started off campus drive without any legal permission from University Grants Commission (UGC) or Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry. UGC asked such colleges to close their center. Now Smriti Irani has said in to Lok Sabha that UGC had listed some institutions which were running off campus centers without any permission, and ministry take some serious action against them if the doesn’t stop their of campus center.
Later Smiriti Irani (HRD Minister) named some institutions which have been running off-campus centers without any permission.
List of These Colleges Is Given below : –
- Banasthali Vidyapeeth (Rajasthan)
- Birla Institute of Technology (Mesra)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences (Pilani)
- Homi Bhabha National Institute (Mumbai)
- Indian School of Mines (Dhanbad)
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute (Izatnagar, UP)
- Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education (Gwalior)
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Sciences (Mumbai)
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (Mumbai)
- Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science and Technology (Thanjavur)
Accordingly to press report UGC send a notice on 9 November to the colleges to close off-campus centers.
Keep visit results360 for all the latest news and updates.
- Dibrugarh University TDC Results 2021 by name- Dibrugarh University Ba, Bsc and Bcom Results 2021 - July 9, 2021
- Sambalpur University Results 2021- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2021 at suniv.ac.in - June 9, 2021
- JNTUK kakinada Mba results- JNTUK MBA 4th Sem (R13,R09) Regular/Supply Results 2021 Declared - May 3, 2021