Off-Campus Centers Need To Shut Down – Said Smriti Irani
Off-Campus Centers Need To Shut Down – Said Smriti Irani: –
Some institutions in India have started off campus drive without any legal permission from University Grants Commission (UGC) or Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry. UGC asked such colleges to close their center. Now Smriti Irani has said in to Lok Sabha that UGC had listed some institutions which were running off campus centers without any permission, and ministry take some serious action against them if the doesn’t stop their of campus center.
Later Smiriti Irani (HRD Minister) named some institutions which have been running off-campus centers without any permission.
List of These Colleges Is Given below : –
- Banasthali Vidyapeeth (Rajasthan)
- Birla Institute of Technology (Mesra)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences (Pilani)
- Homi Bhabha National Institute (Mumbai)
- Indian School of Mines (Dhanbad)
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute (Izatnagar, UP)
- Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education (Gwalior)
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Sciences (Mumbai)
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (Mumbai)
- Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science and Technology (Thanjavur)
Accordingly to press report UGC send a notice on 9 November to the colleges to close off-campus centers.
Keep visit results360 for all the latest news and updates.
- Sambalpur University Results 2023- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2023 at suniv.ac.in - December 1, 2023
- MJP Rohilkhand University PG Result 2023- MJPRU MA, MSc & MCom Odd sem exam Result 2023 - December 1, 2023
- Dibrugarh University TDC Results 2023 name wise- Dibrugarh University Ba, Bsc and Bcom Results 2023 - October 4, 2023