62,562 Jobs in Mother Teresa Welfare Trust- SPMTCEWO Vacancy 2015
The St. Peter & Mother Teresa Children Educational & Welfare Organisation is a registered non-governmental, secular and non-profit social organization. It is an NGO and also called as SPMTCEWO. It has invited the applications from eligible candidates for several posts. The Jobs in mother teresa foundation are in thousands.
There are about 62,562 posts in this Mother Teresa Welfare organisation. The requirement for SPMTCEWO jobs 2015 are for various posts.The eligible and interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 30th September 2015. The details for Home tutors jobs 2015 and all information are available at official website htpetersmotherteresa.org.
Details on Mother Teresa Child Educational & Welfare Organisation Vacancy 2015:
The mother teresa welfare trust has main aim is to provide quality education to the underprivileged children of India. It is very famous in India and most of the Celebrities regularly visit here.
St. Peter & Mother Teresa Trust Vacancy details:
Total posts: 62,562
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
Educational qualification: The candidates must have passed class 10 th or class 12th from a recognised board or institute in India or Abroad.
Age limit: The age of the candidates applying for above post should be between 18 to 50 years.
- Start Date to send the Application : 2nd September 2015
- Last date to apply for the above posts: 30th September 2015
How to apply for SPMTCEWO Jobs:
Official Website: stpetersmotherteresa.org
- The eligible candidates have to send the duly filled SPMTCEWO application form along with documents.
- Address- Plot No. 6/5, Dharamveer Market, Near Seble Cinema,Agra Road, Badarpur Border, New Delhi.
Pay scale Details for SPMTCEWO Trust are:
- Home teachers: The candidates will get a consolidated salary of Rs 7,000 per month.
- Areas supervisor: The candidates will get a consolidated salary of Rs 10,000 per month.
- District coordinator: The candidates will get a consolidated salary of Rs 12,000 per month.
- Divisional Director: The candidates will get a consolidated salary of Rs 20,000 per month.
This Trust do various activities like funding or hiring additional qualified teachers, establishing a learning center, library or a computer center, providing scholarships to students, conducting seminars and science events, providing career guidance and soft skills training etc.
For all details for Jobs in NGO’s sector : Keep Visiting Results360.in
Subscribe via email for the All exams details, Results and News.
- University of Calcutta Ba, Bsc Results 2022- CU B.Com Part I, II, III (Hons/Gen) Results 2022 - April 18, 2022
- NTA UGC NET results 2021- Ugc Net June results 2021 name wise, NTA NET Cut-off - February 9, 2022
- JNTUK Kakinada Mba results- JNTUK MBA 4th Sem (R13,R09) Regular/Supply Results 2021 Declared - December 14, 2021