Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2015 – JSSC home Guard Vacancy & Application Form available Online
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is main authority for the Recruitment in the state of Jharkhand. It is also known as JSSC. JSSC has declared the Jharkhand Guard Vacancy 2015. Applicants can fill the online form for the Post with eligibility criteria. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Guard at www.jssc.in.
More Details for Jharkhand JSSC recruitment 2015:
There are about 1,024 vacant posts for Guards in Jharkhand. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has been constitued by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008. JSSC is the prestigous body for the recruitment in the all districts of Jharkhand state.
Eligibility criteria: Applicants must have passed be 8th class from State education Board or central Board of India.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the written examination and physical efficiency test.
Last date for submission: The eligible candidates must apply by 26th October 2015.
Age limit: Candidate should be minimum 18 years to 30 years on 1st October 2015.
Paper pattern: The written test of 100 marks based on Hindi/Geography/History/ Civics/ General Science.
Official Website for JSSC : http://www.jssc.in/
Easy Steps to apply JSSC 2015 Recruitment:
- Visit official website of www.jssc.in for Jobs in Government..
- Select the Latest Job to apply for Guard Post in Jharkhand.
- The eligible candidates should send the duly filled application to Controller of Examination, Special India Reserve (Primitive Tribes) Battalion Competitive Examination – 2015 (S.I.R.B.C.E.-2015)
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, Sector-III, Dhurwa, Ranchi – 834 004 by post.
- Follow the instructions and fill all details online.
- Check the Form & submit it & Take print out of the Form.
Keep in Touch with Results360 for more Updates & Exam Notifications.
- IIT Jee Mains Result 2023 – NTA Jee mains score 2023 Jan session, Jee cut off marks - June 5, 2023
- Sambalpur University Results 2023- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2023 at suniv.ac.in - May 12, 2023
- University of Calcutta Ba, Bsc Results 2023- CU B.Com Part I, II, III (Hons/Gen) Results 2023 - May 2, 2023