IIFT Joins Crores Placement Club- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 4 Students got Crore Salary Offers
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. IIFT are India’s top B-school and now, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi’s four students from the institute have bagged an annual package of more than Rs 1 crore this year.
The Indian Institute of Technology, IITs will not rule the crore club of placements, but will be share its title with IIFT. According to reports, this is a jump of 36% as compared to last year. The average compensation has also increased by 23.8% at Rs 18.01 lakh.
More details for IIFT entered in crores rupees Club for Placement:
IIFT helps to professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analyzing and disseminating data; and conducting research. The IIFT, which witnessed 10% placements this year, completed the placement drive in just seven days.
- There were 254 students from IIFT, the largest batch ever in the institute.
- The students got offers from top recruiters like JP Morgan, State Bank of India, Goldman Sachs, Vodafone, IDFC Bank, Amazon, Cognizant Business Consulting, Wipro, HCL, Citibank and ICICI Bank and others.
- There were many first time recruiters that included domestic and international firms like General Motors, TGI Group, IDFC Bank,British Telecom, Tata Sky, Synergy Consulting, Nivea, Pernod Ricard, 3M etc.
- Around one-fourth of the batch received pre-placement offers.
IIFT is one of the prominent B-schools in India that provides specialisation in foreign trade management. It is the only institute in India among top 10 B-schools that offers Masters in Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB).
Keep Visiting Results360.in for all Education updates.
Subscribe via Email or Follow on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
- University of Kalyani BA, Bsc, Bcom (General, Hons, Major) Result 2023- Kalyani University Part 1, 2, 3 Result 2023 - March 14, 2023
- MJPRU UG Result 2023 Part 1, 2, 3- MJP Rohilkhand University UG main Result 2023 Declared - March 10, 2023
- Madras University Result 2023 name wise- Unom Ug Results 2023 & Unom Pg results 2022 College wise - January 20, 2023