CWE 5 exam – IBPS Clerk Admit Cards 2015 Is Available at Official Website
Latest Update: – IBPS Clerk Exam date announced. Now IBPS will be conducting the Clerk Cwe 5 exam on December 5,6,12 and 13. IBPS clerk Admit cards will available online from 18 november.
IBPS Recruitment 2015: – IBPS has released some Vacancies for Cleric grade Posts. Eligible candidate may apply Online for Clerks CWE V. Application form will be available online from 11 August 2015. Check the full information given below
IBPS (institute of banking personnel selection) started its operation in 1975 as personal selection service later in 1984 Ibps became independent since 1984 IBPS conducting examination for RIB and PSS.
In IBPS Clerks CWE 5 All Graduate candidate can apply for this job. Candidate should have Certificate / Diploma / Degree in computer operation. Almost all banks Like Allahabad bank, Bank of India, Canara Bank are participating in CWE V examination.
More About IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2015: –
1. IBPS Clerk Age Limit: – Age limit is 20 to 28. 5 Year Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/St candidate.
2. Education Qualification for IBPS Clerk: – Candidate must have graduation degree from a well-known University. Candidate also has certificate/diploma in computer education.
3. Selection Process for IBPS Clerk: – Candidate will be selected on the basis of common written exam or interview. Applicants who cleared the written exam will be called for interview.
4. IBPS Clerk Application fee: -for Sc/St Applicants applicaton fee is INR 100/- and for all other categories students application fee is INR 600/-
Students can submit CWE 5 application fee online using Credit card or debit card. Must take e-receipt after fee submission for the future use.
5. How to Apply For IBPS Cwe V examination: –
- Visit official website of IBPS ibps.in
- Then select your desired job.
- Follow the instructions and apply for IBPS CWE V 2015.
6. Other information’s: –
- Application form available from 11/08/2015
- Last date of Apply online 01/09/2015
- IBPS CWE V Admit Card available from 03-11-2015
Note: – please fill all the information carefully in your application form
Keep in touch with us for further details and also subscribe with us for future communication..
- Sambalpur University Results 2022- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2022 at suniv.ac.in - May 25, 2022
- University of Calcutta Ba, Bsc Results 2022- CU B.Com Part I, II, III (Hons/Gen) Results 2022 - April 18, 2022
- NTA UGC NET results 2021- Ugc Net June results 2021 name wise, NTA NET Cut-off - February 9, 2022