Government asks Departments to Complete Recruitment Process within Six Months
Indian System for Recruitment is Different in every state. The government has directed all departments to “complete all direct recruitment process within six months of the closing date of the applications as mentioned in the advertisements of any particular Job“. The recruitment process in India is monitored for some New Initiatives.
After slashing interview for non-gazetted recruitment, Central Government has directed this Initiative. The Centre has prepared draft guidelines for this process. The draft prepared by the Department of Personnel and Training (DOPT) says there was “unduly large” delay in recruitment process undertaken by many central government departments.
More Details on Government appeal for Fast completion recruitment process:
“All ministries or departments are, therefore, requested that while initiating the recruitment process to fill vacant posts by the method of direct recruitment in their ministries or departments. The Competitive exams, Govt. exams, Bank exams, SSC exams are among the Major exams in India, which are conducted throughout the year in India.
Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) has said in draft instructions.
They may ensure that the recruitment process:
- Conducting written examination with proper schedule.
- Holding interviews process & to be completed within six months from the closing date of receipt of applications mentioned in the advertisement.
Stay Connected with Results360 to get Educational news in India.
Subscribe with us via email & Follow us on Facebook for Govt. exam news.
- JNTUK Kakinada Mba results- JNTUK MBA 4th Sem (R13,R09) Regular/Supply Results 2021 Declared - September 30, 2021
- WBUTTEPA Results 2021- West Bengal Wbuttepa B.Ed 1st & 2nd Sem Result 2021 - August 19, 2021
- Dibrugarh University TDC Results 2021 by name- Dibrugarh University Ba, Bsc and Bcom Results 2021 - July 9, 2021