HRD Minister Stresses on Use of Technology to Strengthen School Education System in India
Education always play an important role in Country’s Development. Union HRD Minister Smriti Irani said, that use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) would strengthen school education system in India.
Speaking at ‘edNEXT- National Conference on ICT’ in School Education in New Delhi, she said education ministers of some of the states are working to reduce burden of exams on students.
She appreciated the efforts put in by education ministers of all states in achieving hundred percent result in constructing separate toilet for boys and girls in schools during a period of one year. She said it was an outcome of the announcement made by Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India on 15th August 2014 last year.
More about Use of Technology to Strengthen School Education System:
The HRD minister also felicitated all the state education ministers for their efforts in the Prime Minister’s vision of having toilets in each government school under the Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya campaign. She also elaborated on the use of mobile apps tools and to find out the utility of these apps.
E-Pathshala, a web portal, which hosts educational resources:
- For students, teachers, parents, researchers and educators.
- It is available through especially-developed mobile app interface on Android, IOS and windows platforms.
- It contains textbooks and other e-books as E-Pub 3.0 and Flipbooks in English, Hindi and Urdu languages.
Keeping in view, the need to recognize the ICT initiatives being taken in the education sector,HRD minister made a clarion call to every citizen to come forward and contribute towards technology innovation for the benefit of school education. She also called upon the states to look into the issue of nutritional value of mid-day meal and prepare their own menu for mid-day meal keeping in mind the local climate and conditions.
Prof. Ram Shankar Katheria, Minister of State for HRD said:
- The Prime Minister’s new initiative of Digital India would go a long way in Improving the prevailing poor conditions of our villages.
- He also added, efforts of people across the country could find solution to varied problems, and stressed upon the need of digitalisation in school education.
Keep Visiting Results360.in for all Education updates.
Subscribe via Email or Follow on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
- MJPRU UG Result 2021 Part 1, 2, 3- MJP Rohilkhand University UG main Result 2021 Declared - September 3, 2021
- Esuvidha.info RTU Btech Main & Back Result 2021- Rtu 2nd, 4th, 6th & 8th sem Results 2021 - August 2, 2021
- WBSU Barasat University Gen & Hons Exam Result 2021- West Bengal State University ba, bsc, bcom, bba Part 1 Results 2021 Announced - July 14, 2021