School Swachchta Campaign in India- CBSE schools to observe the Cleaning day
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan or Clean India Mission and abbreviated as SBA or SBM is a national campaign by Government of India, covering about 4041 statutory towns, to clean the streets, roads and infrastructure of the country. On the orders of Human Resource Development (HRD) ministry, all the CBSE schools in India have been directed to observe ‘School Swachhta Campaign‘ from 1st November to 15th November 2015.
With the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan sweeping the nation, this campaign will be another effort to enlighten the school children, regarding hygiene and keeping the environment around them clean. The campaign was officially launched on 2 October 2014 at Rajghat, New Delhi by Prime Minister of India Shri Modi.
More Details for Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in CBSE Schools in India:
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is India’s biggest cleanliness drive and more than 3 million government employees and school and college students of India participated in this event. As per newspaper reports, this will be a two-week long programme in schools in which various activities are performed, including Swachhta art exhibition, street plays and poster making competitions will be organised for School Swachchta Campaign by CBSE India.
According to the circular issued by the CBSE:
- Swachhta art exhibition should be an inter-house activity in which students decorate school and toilet walls with attractive art work and useful messages – which should be later shown to parents.
- One to one interaction platform will include the students getting knowledge from a technician who will demonstrate how the toilets and flush system works.
- The official CBSE website has laid the instructions that senior class students can also participate in the poster making competition and street plays that will be hosted at the national level.
Schools have also been asked to organise a seminar for all stakeholders on sanitation with experts invited from members of NGOs and governmental organizations, doctors and other professionals associated with health and hygiene in Indian States.
As per the order issued by CBSE Additional Director (Research and Innovation):
- School cleanliness drive to achieve its desired goals at the earliest.
- The Board requested all school heads to inspire their staff, students and other stakeholders to fulfill the national mission to provide a clean, healthy and safe learning environment for all their students.
- Also, the schools have been asked to submit a 200-word report of the activity, along with not more than 1-2 illustrative photographs on or before 31st December 2015 to email@example.com.
Now, as per the Central Government Decision 0.5% “Swachh Bharat Cess Tax” will be charged on the services from 15th November 2015.
For More Information on CBSE Schools in India ➡ www.cbse.nic.in/
Keep Visiting Results360.in for all Education updates & Exam Results.
Subscribe via Email or Follow us on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
- PMST exam results 2021- Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Results 2021 Declared - April 9, 2021
- Esuvidha.info RTU Btech Main & Back Result 2021- Rtu 2nd, 4th, 6th & 8th sem Results 2021 - March 24, 2021
- Jkbose 10th Results 2020 Name Wise- J&K Board Class 10th/ secondary 2020 Annual Kashmir division Results 2020 Announced - February 26, 2021