REET EXAM 2015 – Recruitment cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers Apllication form guideline
Recruitment cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers(REET): –
Rajasthan Board is conducting an examination for the 3rd Grade Teachers. This examination has two levels. REET Level 1 for the candidates who want teach 1st Standard to 5th Standard Students and who willing to Teach 6th Standard to 8th Standard appeared for the REET level 2. Students can choose one Level and they also can be appeared for the both level.
Fee Structure of RTET 2015:
- Candidates who want to appeared in the both Level have to Pay 600 INR.
- Candidates who choose only on Level either REET Level 1 or REET Level 2 have to pay 400 INR.
More Details about REET Exam 2015:
|Recruitment & Eligibility||Only for Recruitment||Only for Eligibility|
|Information||In this students can appeared in two level 1 for 1st class to 5th class and Level 2 for the 6th to 8th class||In this student only can get the eligibility but he/she can’t participate in recruitment process||Students who have eligibility of RTET can directly participate in Recruitment exam|
|Fee||400 for one and 600 INR for both level||400 for one and 600 INR for both level||200INR|
|Eligibility||Bed Fresher and Bstc Students can apply in the exam and who want to improve the score of RTET can be participate||No age Limit and students who are over age for the other government Services can be appeared in this||Students of Rtet 2011 and Rtet 2012 can be participate in this section|
Note: – Students can pay the REET EXAM 2015 fee using the E-Mitra Service.
Students Can read the full information About REET Rajasthan in Hindi: –
Check The REET Syllabus 2015 and More information: –
Subscribe with us For more update on REET 2015.
- Dibrugarh University TDC Results 2022 name wise- Dibrugarh University Ba, Bsc and Bcom Results 2022 - September 8, 2022
- Sambalpur University Results 2022- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2022 at suniv.ac.in - August 10, 2022
- University of Calcutta Ba, Bsc Results 2022- CU B.Com Part I, II, III (Hons/Gen) Results 2022 - July 13, 2022