Indian Railway Recruitment 2015 – Ministry of Railway Recruitment apply before July 26
Ministry of Railway announced Job Vacancies: –
Ministry of Railway announced job vacancies for the candidates. The eligible candidate can apply at official website of Ministry of Railway on or before July 26
- Junior Engineer
- Depot Material Superintendent
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant
- Senior Section Engineer
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent
|Depot Material Superintendent||55|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant||81|
|Senior Section Engineer||1319|
|Chief Depot Material Superintendent||26|
How to apply for the job get the full Details: –
Educational qualification: –
The candidates must have completed his/her graduation from a known University.
Selection procedure: –
The candidate select on the behalf of online examination.
Pay scale: –
|Junior Engineer Group||9,300 to 34,800||4,200|
|Senior section Engineer Group||9,300 to 34,800||4,600|
Age limit: –
- Junior Engineer Group: – 18 to 32 Year
- Senior Section Engineer Group: – 20 to 34 Year
Examination fee: –
For general Category Students 100 rs and there is no fee for SC/ST/EX -Servicemen/Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes candidates
How to apply:-
The eligible candidates can apply at the official website on or before July 26.
Keep Visit results360 to get all the updates on Govt. jobs.
Subscribe with us to get all the updates on you Mail
- Sambalpur University Results 2023- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2023 at suniv.ac.in - May 12, 2023
- IIT Jee Mains Result 2023 – NTA Jee mains score 2023 Jan session, Jee cut off marks - May 4, 2023
- University of Calcutta Ba, Bsc Results 2023- CU B.Com Part I, II, III (Hons/Gen) Results 2023 - May 2, 2023