OTET 2nd phase result 2016- Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2nd result, Orissa TET ii cut off, merit 2016 Announced
Latest Update: Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test 2nd result 2016 declared & LIVE now.!! Odisha TET Candidates can get the OTET results september 2016 at official website bseodisha.nic.in. The Orissa TET result 2016 is also available with OTET 2nd final scoring key at Indiaresults.com web portal.
OTET 2 exam 2016 was successfully conducted in 2016 and the official OTET answer key for paper 1, paper 2 (Maths & Science), paper 2 (Social Studies) are revealed on the official website www.bseodisha.ac.in. It is widely known as Orissa TET. Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 conduced for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Orissa. OTET is organised by the order of Government of Orissa. More than 98000 candidates appeared for OTET examination. The Odisha TET cut off mark 2016 will be displayed on the website.
Get your Odisha TET 2nd phase results 2016 online. TET is a compulsory exam for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Check odisha teacher eligibility test 2016 (ii) result.
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a Body Corporate constituted to regulates, controls and developes Secondary Education in the State of Odisha. The OTET 2nd phase merit List 2016 is Live available online at www.orissaresults.nic.in.
Orissa Government divided Orissa TET 2nd result into 3 ways:
- Orissa TET Category I Exam for Lower Primary Teacher (Class I to V) in Orissa Govt Schools
- Orissa TET Category II Exam for Orissa Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII) in Orissa Govt Schools.
- Orissa TET Category III Exam for Secondary Teacher in Orissa Board Govt. Schools.
- The minimum pass mark in each paper is 60%. A person securing 60% or more in a paper shall be considered OTET pass.
FOR CATEGORY –A (PAPER-I):
Job seekers must have possessed 10+2 or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary /Special Education approved by RCI.
FOR CATEGORY –B (PAPER-II):
Contenders should have a graduation degree with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor`s Degree in Education/special Education approved by RCI.
Aspirants should possess a 10+2 or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A. Ed.
Steps to Check Odisha TET exam phase 2nd Result 2016:
- Students can check BSE Orissa TET 2 result 2016 on official website bseodisha.ac.in
- Click on Result section on home page and select your desired TET Result Odisha.
- Click on the Orissa TET 2nd phase Results 2016.
- Enter your Roll Number or your Name for OTET 2 Result 2016 & Merit List.
- Also, get the Orissa TET 2nd Results by name wise at the Indiaresults.com.
- Take print out or download your OTET Results 2016 for future use.
Keep Visiting Results360 to get your OTET 2016 Results:
Subscribe via email and Follow us on Facebook for updates on Results.
- Dibrugarh University TDC Results 2022 name wise- Dibrugarh University Ba, Bsc and Bcom Results 2022 - November 18, 2022
- Sambalpur University Results 2022- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2022 at suniv.ac.in - August 10, 2022
- University of Calcutta Ba, Bsc Results 2022- CU B.Com Part I, II, III (Hons/Gen) Results 2022 - July 13, 2022