New National Uniform Education Policy for Regional Languages in India
Education Policy is India is in the phase of changes. The government has undertaken a collaborative, multi-stakeholder and multi-pronged consultation process for formulating the New Education Policy (NEP), which included online, grassroots and national level thematic deliberations.
A press statement issued by human resources department stated that, “out of the 33 themes, one theme under School Education “Promotion of Languages” and one under Higher Education “Promote cultural integration through language” relates to languages.
The National Policy on Education (NPE) is a policy formulated by the Government of India to promote education amongst India’s people. For facilitating grassroots consultations, relevant question templates were translated with the help of NCERT into 12 languages: Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Odiya, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu”.
More details for National Uniform Education Policy in India:
The Education policy covers elementary education to colleges in both rural and urban India. The NEP consultation process was discussed in the meeting of Central Advisory Board on Education (CABE) in August. The issue regarding regional languages was discussed during zonal meetings.
- Views of all states and members of CABE were invited on the consultation process and the themes.
- The entire grassroots consultation from village, block, district to State is through the State government machineries.
- States have also been requested to submit their views and recommendations on the New Education Policy.Six zonal Meetings were held by the Minister of Human Resource Development in Eastern, Central, North-Eastern, Western, Southern and Northern Zones covering all States and UTs in September-October 2015 which was attended by Education Ministers and officials of the respective States/UTs.
Stay Connected with Results360.in for all Education updates.
Subscribe via Email or Follow on FB & Twitter for latest Educational news.
- Esuvidha.info RTU Btech Main & Back Result 2022- Rtu 2nd, 4th, 6th & 8th sem Results 2022 - April 21, 2022
- WBSU Barasat University Gen & Hons Exam Result 2022- West Bengal State University ba, bsc, bcom, bba Part 1 Results 2022 Announced - March 29, 2022
- Jkbose 10th Results 2021 Name Wise- J&K Board Class 10th/ secondary 2021 Annual Kashmir division Results 2021 Announced - February 16, 2022