LIC recruitment 2015- Life insurance corporation of India jobs & application form Released
Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian state-owned insurance company. It is commonly known as LIC. It is prestigious company in India. It has its headquarters situated in Mumbai, the Business capital of India. Every year, LIC Recruits various executives for many posts in its numerous offices. The LIC jobs notification 2015 is released by the LIC department. The Lic assistant recruitment 2015 can be filled at www.licindia.in.
About Life Insurance Corporation of India:-
- LIC is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of 15,60,482 crore.
- The company was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act.
- As of 2013 it had total life fund of Rs.1433103.14 crore with total value of policies sold of 367.82 lakh that year.
- Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state owned Life Insurance Corporation.
- The Lic agent recruitment 2015 is among most important job profile in insurance sector.
- The life insurance corporation of india recruitment of assistant administrative officers jobs are also available in 2015.
Details for LIC jobs 2015 are given below:
|LIC job Title||Qualification Required||No. of posts||Last Date|
|LIC Agent||SSC||108||10th August|
|Insurance Advisor (Marketing)||HSC (Arts)||160||10th August|
|Insurance Advisor||HSC||120||10th August|
|LIC HFL||Any Degree||10||10th August|
Life insurance corporation of india agent jobs is available in India. LIC offers variety of insurance to its customers such as insurance plans, pension plans, special plans, group schemes and unit-linked plans. The life insurance corporation of india ado recruitment 2015 is to be applied online.
Stay connected with Results360 to get all Competitive Results & updates.
Subscribe with us via email & Follow us @ Facebook for the updates on Results.
- University of Calcutta Ba, Bsc Results 2022- CU B.Com Part I, II, III (Hons/Gen) Results 2022 - April 18, 2022
- NTA UGC NET results 2021- Ugc Net June results 2021 name wise, NTA NET Cut-off - February 9, 2022
- JNTUK Kakinada Mba results- JNTUK MBA 4th Sem (R13,R09) Regular/Supply Results 2021 Declared - December 14, 2021