JSSC Recruitment 2015 – Jharkhand Police Vacancy for 7000 students
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced some Vacancies. Willing Applicants can fill their form online for this Post.
JSSC is a Government Body in Jharkhand which Organize all Government in Jharkhand State. Now they are going to announced Jobs for Police Constable. Almost 7000 Vacancies are vacant in Jharkhand police department so willing candidates can apply online on or before 30 September 2015.
Almost 7000 total vacancies are announced by JSSC.
|Total Post||Police Constable||Jharkhand Armed Force|
Eligibility criteria: –
Applicants should be 12th Pass from state Board or central Board of India.
JSSC Selection method: –
Applicants / Candidates Should are selected on the Behalf of written examination or interview.
Age bounds: –
Candidate should not more than 18 year old.
Pay scale: –
The contenders will get a salary of Rs 5,200 to Rs 20, 200 with a grade pay of Rs 2,400 per month.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment Application fee: –
For general categories students INR 200 And for Reserved category there is some relaxation for students they have to pay only 50 RS for JSSC Application form.
How to apply: –
- Visit official website of JSSC (jssc.in.).
- Select the Job in which you want to apply.
- Than follow the Directions and fill all mandatory part carefully.
Note: – Starting Date of applies online 27 August students can apply online on or before 30 September 2015.
Keep in Touch with us for more Updates.
- MJP Rohilkhand University PG Result 2023- MJPRU MA, MSc & MCom Odd sem exam Result 2023 - August 23, 2023
- NTA UGC NET results 2023- Ugc Net June results 2023 name wise, NTA NET Cut-off - July 27, 2023
- IIT Jee Mains Result 2023 – NTA Jee mains score 2023 Jan session, Jee cut off marks - June 26, 2023