HSSC Recruitment 2015 – Haryana Police Constable & Sub Inspector Vacancies
HSSC Recruitment 2015 –
Haryana Staff Selection Board announced 7200 Vacancies for Male & Female. Eligible candidate can apply online on or before 06-10-2015. Male or female both can apply for Constable and sub inspector Post. Other information is given below.
HSSC Vacancy Details: –
Total No. of Posts: 7200
Name of Post: – Constable (7000 Posts)
Name of Post: – Sub Inspector (200 Posts)
|Gen||Sub Inspector||52||Sub Inspector(ESM)||20|
|SC||Sub Inspector||36||Sub Inspector(ESM)||14|
|BCA||Sub Inspector||28||Sub Inspector(ESM)||04|
|BCB||Sub Inspector||16||Sub Inspector(ESM)||04|
|SBC||Sub Inspector||20||Sub Inspector(ESM)||06|
|EBPG||Sub Inspector||20||Sub Inspector(ESM)|
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-25 years Age Relaxation applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be 12th pass from a Recognize School or Board.
Selection Process: Applicants Selected on the basis of written examination and after the examination they have to clear an interview round.
How to Apply: –
- Visit official website HSSC.
- Click on “Click here for Police Recruitment”.
- Follow the instruction and fill all the mandatory fields carefully.
- Now take a printout copy of online application & challan form for future use.
Note: – Students can pay Fee online on or before 9 October 2015.
Keep Visit Results360 for all the updates and Govt. News.
- Sambalpur University Results 2022- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2022 at suniv.ac.in - August 10, 2022
- University of Calcutta Ba, Bsc Results 2022- CU B.Com Part I, II, III (Hons/Gen) Results 2022 - July 13, 2022
- NTA UGC NET results 2021- Ugc Net June results 2021 name wise, NTA NET Cut-off - February 9, 2022