ICSE marking Scheme 2018- ISC Marking Scheme & CISCE Paper Pattern & Datesheet 2018 is Declared
Update- Cisce & icse board marking scheme 2018 for class 10th & 12th Released online..!
Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations board has declared the icse march 2018 time table and the ics 2018 board timetable on the official website, along with the icse marking scheme 2018. Students having english as their subject can go for icse marking scheme 2018 for english. Board has also issued marking scheme for candidates having mathematics as there streams, studentsn can find the icse marking scheme 2018 from the official website cisce.org
Dates for Icse exams or 10th class examinations are as follows -> Exams will start from 26-02-2018 and will end on 28-03-2018, whereas the Ics or class 12th exams will begin from 07-february-2018 Till 02-april-2018.
Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations is a nationalized Board of School education in India that conducts the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education and the Indian School Certificate examinations for Class X and Class XII respectively. Recently, Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations(CISCE) board has notified certain changes in the marking scheme of icse board for students appearing for Indian School Certificate (ISC) i.e. ISCE 12th Board exams.
CISCE was established in 1958. It is providing excellent education from 50 years. For the Betterment of School education in India, CISCE regularly changes its marking strategy for ICSE & ISC.
The Icse marking scheme 2018 is Renewed by the board. Over 2,000 schools affiliated to the CISCE And ISCE Boards in India. It is considered as toughest board for school education as compared to CBSE board. Many new Schools affiliated to CISCE will also witness these changes across the nation. The icse marking scheme for english and icse marking scheme for maths are also revised by the authorities.
- Read these CISCE & ICSE marking scheme of students 2018.
- Ratio of marks segregated between theory exam and practical exam will be 70:30.
- The theory Exam will be of 70 marks and Practicals will be of 30 marks each.
- Initially, the ISCE theory exam and the practical exams were 50 marks each.
- These changes will be visible in the subjects, namely, Computer Science, Fashion Designing, Physical Education, Indian Classical Music (Hindustani), Indian Classical Music (Carnatic style) and Western Music.
- Also, both the papers (theory and practical) will be held for a duration of three hours.
- The ISC exams conducted in more than 55 written subjects of which 15 are Indian languages, 8 are foreign languages and 3 are classical languages.
The Isc maths marking scheme and isc english marking scheme are revised. The Chief Executive Officer, CEO of CISCE, Gerry Arathoon said that “Taking into consideration the requirements of the universities and that of the children these changes have been introduced. Every concerned school has been informed through circulars issued by the board and have been assigned the task to inform students and parents”.
The released statement by CISCE also mentioned, “The changes are applicable only for the 12th board examination”. The icse exam dates 2018 released and after exams, the results date for ISCE exams will be declared by the Board.
Keep Visit Results360 to get information about Board Exams results.
Subscribe with us for all latest educational News and Results In India.
- MJPRU UG Result 2021 Part 1, 2, 3- MJP Rohilkhand University UG main Result 2021 Declared - September 3, 2021
- Esuvidha.info RTU Btech Main & Back Result 2021- Rtu 2nd, 4th, 6th & 8th sem Results 2021 - August 2, 2021
- WBSU Barasat University Gen & Hons Exam Result 2021- West Bengal State University ba, bsc, bcom, bba Part 1 Results 2021 Announced - July 14, 2021