Cabinet Approves Six New IITs In six different States
The Union Cabinet of India has given permission to six new Indian Institutes of Technology. These new 6 IITs will come up in these states, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala, Chhattisgarh and Karnataka.
There are 16 IITs already in 16 different states of India.
Some Major facts about the six new IITs which got approval from the government:
- The initial 180 students will able to get admission in its first year and this number would increase to 450 in the second year and in third year this number is reaches to 928.
- These New IITs operate in a temporary center for next 3 year. After 3 year they shifted in the permanent campus.
- In these new Six IITs Faculty-Student ratio will be 1:10
- Government Section a budget is Rs 1,411.80 crore for three year.
It would be appropriate to establish the new IITs it will increase the level of Higher education in India. However there has been no official announcement in Which Cities these IITs would come up, but the name of state are decided by the cabinet.
Keep Visit Results360 for all the latest education news or you can also subscribe with us via email for all the latest updates.
- BSEB 12th result 2021 name wise Live- Bihar Inter result 2021 roll code Arts, Science & Commerce Available - April 5, 2021
- WBUTTEPA Results 2021- West Bengal Wbuttepa B.Ed 1st & 2nd Sem Result 2021 - March 17, 2021
- IIT Jee Mains Result Feb 2021 – Jee mains score 2021 feb session, Jee cut off marks - March 9, 2021