European Higher Education Fair Report- “European Need Indian Students to Raise Standard of Education”
Recently, About 100 European universities have participated in the European Higher Education Fair being organized in New Delhi. The European Union Higher Education organized this fair for a 2-day free for students who are willing to study in Europe, inaugurated by Minister of State for External Affairs MJ Akbar at Pragati Maidan.
“This partnership bridges the knowledge centers of India and Europe. We are delighted that our works of knowledge are reaching each other. Students are travelling beyond to seek and spread the treasure of information. Through such initiatives together we create prosperity which would reduce economic disparity in society. I hope this celebration of knowledge becomes the pathway to a new exciting and co-operative future” said MJ Akbar.
More Information on European Higher Education Fair for Indian Students:
As per news media, This event was witnessed by Dr A P Mittal, Member Secretary AICTE, Ministry of Human Resources, and H E Tomasz Kozlowski, European Union Ambassador to India. Most of the Indian students pursue higher studies in Engineering (mainly computer science & information systems, mechanical or electronics and electrical engineering) or business courses.
Now, Students are making choices in other fields like: Law, Medicine, Arts, Accounting and finance, Bio science, Economics etc.
Why should Indian students look Europe as a promising career ?
- First and foremost, it is because economical students have to pay a very minimal tuition fee
- Countries like Greece and Germany provide free education,” says Brian Toll, Policy Officer
What are the suitable countries for Indian students ?
Currently, Indians are approaching in many European countries for higher education including:
Why do European countries need Indian students?
- We know Indian expertise and we need Indian students. Engineering students have done exceptionally well and we realise that we need their skills in our country,” says Brain.
- We are facing huge unemployment in Europe. More than 50 per cent of the youth is unemployed. However there are 200 million vacancies are available in the countries overall.
- Since Europeans lack skills, we cannot let them acquire those important roles.
- Also, in order to fill the gap and bring our students at par to the level of Indian, we need Indian student.
Important messages for the Indian student from the European delegates:
- We want to see more Indian students applying to Europe and participate in this exchange of information, says Brain
- Europe is a secure place to study at, we do not promote ourselves because we believe in our efficiency, says Thibault.
How will Indian students benefit?
- As mentioned earlier, there are 200 million vacancies in Europe in which 900 thousand alone are from the IT sector.
- Moreover, the European Union is planning strategic agreement – Schengen- which primarily fits in the bills for all Indian student from Visa to scholarships
- They can get 15 hours work a week during their students
- They can get their visa extended for nine months and prove their caliber to acquire permanent visa
- They do not have to apply for second visa in any other European country
You can like our Results360.in page on Facebook ➡ CLICK HERE
Subscribe via mobile or Facebook and get latest Education News:
- WBSU Barasat University Gen & Hons Exam Result 2021- West Bengal State University ba, bsc, bcom, bba Part 1 Results 2021 Announced - July 9, 2021
- Esuvidha.info RTU Btech Main & Back Result 2021- Rtu 2nd, 4th, 6th & 8th sem Results 2021 - May 20, 2021
- Aps University Result 2021- APSU B.Sc. III Sem (New) Exam Result Dec 2021 (New) & APS University Ba, Bsc Result 2021 Announced - April 23, 2021